Aenergy Air HS Hooded Jacket Ws
Just 3 left. Order soon.
• FREE SHIPPING OVER $199
The Aenergy Air Hardshell Hooded Jacket features the most powerful membrane technology in our collection, and offers outstanding breathability – the best choice for ski touring. Thanks to this membrane, the lightweight and durable Pertex® Shield Air outer material allows water vapor to escape easily, even when you're working hard and getting hot on steep ascents. The Aenergy Air combines its breathable properties with the absolute protection you expect from a hardshell jacket. It’s wind and waterproof and extremely durable. You can wear it all day long without moisture build-up inside and stay protected in wintry mountain conditions. The 2-way underarm zippers let you ventilate when things get really tough. It’s easy to store your skins in the extra large front pocket. When you don’t need it, the Aenergy Air is so lightweight and compressible that it hardly weighs a thing in your backpack. The ideal companion for all ski touring adventures.
- Very light and air-permeable Pertex® Shield Air material for maximum breathability and weather resistance
- MAMMUT Single Pull Hood™: storm-proof, helmet-compatible hood with reinforced peak, can be adjusted both vertically and horizontally with a single pull
- Waterproof YKK VISLON® 2-way front for smooth operation
- X-vented underarm ventilation with water-repellent zippers
- Extra large front pocket with water-repellent zipper for optimal stowing of climbing skins
- Pocket pleat for more volume
- Internal zipper pocket
- Internal pocket made from elastic mesh material
- Cuffs can be adjusted using high-quality hook-and-loop fasteners
- One-hand adjustable drawstring cords with COHAESIVE® stoppers for easy and precise adjustment of hem and hood - even when wearing gloves