Aenergy Air HS Pants Ws
Just 2 left. Order soon.
• FREE SHIPPING OVER $199
Hardshell pants for winter activities. The Aenergy Air features the most powerful membrane technology in our collection and offers outstanding breathability. Thanks to this membrane, the lightweight and durable Pertex® Shield Air outer material allows water vapor to escape easily, even when you're working hard and getting hot on steep ascents. The Aenergy Air combines its breathable properties with the absolute protection you expect from hardshell pants. They're wind and waterproof and extremely hard-wearing to help you stay protected in wintry mountain conditions. The elastic waistband adjustment with hook and loop fastener lets you adjust the width of the waist to your needs. The pants are reinforced around the ankles to make these points more resilient against ski edges and crampons. 2-way zippers at 3/4 length ensure good ventilation. A small mesh pocket is integrated into the leg pocket, where you can safely stow and secure your Barryvox. Ideal for ski touring, skiing and mountaineering.
- Very light and air-permeable Pertex® Shield Air material for maximum breathability and weather resistance
- Special wide waistband adjustment for a perfect fit - can be adjusted from outside
- Concealed fly with snap button
- Backpack and climbing harness-compatible 2-way front zipper
- Side ventilation thanks to a water-repellent 2-way, 3/4-length zipper
- Leg pocket with water-repellent zipper
- Integrated cellphone pocket made from mesh material inside the leg pocket
- Pocket pleat for more volume
- Leg width adjustment via 2 high-quality hook and loop fasteners
- Integrated snow gaiters with anti-slip grip
- Reinforced seam edges and ski edge protection made from Dyneema®