Am'D Screw-Lock Black
Just 5 left. Order soon.
Escape Route offers free in-store pick up and ships within Canada. Orders qualify for free shipping when over $199. $16 flat rate for orders under $199 in BC, $20 to other provinces.
The Am’D lightweight asymmetrical carabiner is made of aluminum. It has a D shape particularly suited for connection to diverse equipment such as descenders or positioning lanyards. Its fluid interior design and Keylock system facilitate handling. Am'D may be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favour loading of the carabiner along the major axis, to limit the risk of it flipping and to keep it integrated with the device.
- D shape is particularly suited for connection to equipment such as descenders or positioning lanyards
- Aluminum carabiner whose lightweight reduces the weight of equipment the worker at height needs to carry
- May be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favour loading of the carabiner along the major axis, to limit the risk of it flipping and to keep it integrated with the device
- Easier handling:
- fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- H cross-section:
- ensures an improved strength-to-weight ratio
- protects markings from abrasion
|Certifications||CE EN 12275|