Ariel 55 | Women's
OSPREY WOMEN'S SIZE GUIDE
Just 2 left. Order soon.
Escape Route offers free in-store pick up and ships within Canada. Orders qualify for free shipping when over $199. $16 flat rate for orders under $199 in BC, $20 to other provinces.
Winner of the 2021 Backpacker Editors’ Choice Gold Award. Ideal for anyone in need of a pack with a fine-tuned fit, the women’s-specific Ariel 55 fits a variety of body shapes and sizes. A Custom Fit-on-the-Fly® Hipbelt and Shoulder Straps, and adjustable torso length offers a fine-tuned fit and an injection-molded backpanel delivers breathable, close-to-body performance. Made with bluesign® approved nylon and PFC-free DWR. Raincover included.
- Included raincover made with PFC-free DWR and bluesign®-approved materials
- Large front panel zip access to main compartment
- Floating top lid with lash points
- Fabric reinforced front shove-it pocket
- Large dual-access stretch mesh side water bottle pockets
- Dual upper/lower side compression straps
- Dual front panel compression straps with StraightJacket compression
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual ice axe loops with bungee tie-offs
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Anchor loops for an optional Osprey Daylite® daypack for short forays
- LOAD RANGE: 30 - 60 lbs.
|Escape Route Says|
|Notes||Front entrance makes this a great travelling pack|
|Bottom Line||Gold standard pack for carrying heavy loads.|
|WXS/S||52 L||28.74H X 14.96W X 9.84D IN.||4.774 LBS.|
|WM/L||55 L||30.71H X 14.96W X 9.84D IN.||4.818 LBS.|