Andaman 580 Carbon | 1 Piece
Just 2 left. Order soon.
A surprisingly quick and solid paddle with square shoulders for added power during the catch phase. The blade shape is a hybrid between the tear drop and high aspect designs. In designing this blade we tried to capture the benefits of both designs and build a blade that is both lightweight and durable. This paddle loves long training days, racing, downwinding and touring. This blade is available in full carbon.
Collection in store only due to size. Please leave us a note or call us if you want the paddle to be cut to your required length.
- Full 3k twill carbon construction
- The perfect blend of weight and flex
- Available in 520 and 580cm blade sizes to match your strength and paddling style
- Clean entry, stable and powerful during the stroke
- 10 degree blade to shaft angle
- ABS rails to provide durability