Evac Compression Dry Bag UL 5L
Just 3 left. Order soon.
Perfect dry compression storage to keep gear reliably dry and compact inside a backpack or bike bag. Made from bluesign-approved ultra lightweight Ultra-Sil 30D Cordura® nylon with a C0 non-PFC DWR, and an eVent® fabric air permeable base with a C0 non-PFC DWR finish that allows you to push air out while still keeping your contents dry inside. This means no need for a purge valve, making the Evac Compression Dry Bag UL light and simple. Compression straps make it easy to evenly compress soft items, and the hypalon non-wicking roll-top closure also keeps the water out. Simple, extremely light and reliable- the perfect dry compression solution for internal use.
- Waterproof and air-permeable eVent® fabric base allows air to be pushed out but water can't get in
- Waterproof, roll-top closure secured with our patented Field Repair Buckle for a reliable seal
- Compress soft contents to their smallest possible size while adding minimal weight to your pack
- Ultra-lightweight, bluesign® APPROVED Ultra-Sil 30D Nylon main body fabric with a PFC-free DWR finish
- Waterproof seams you can trust- double-stitched and tape-sealed
- Fast and easy access through compression strap side-release buckles
- Eliminate bulging and achieve even compression using the four ultralight straps with two ladderlock and two easy-access side-release buckles
- Generously sized straps allow max-capacity filling with reinforced stitching on all stress points for added strength
|3 LITER||5 LITER||8 LITER||13 LITER||20 LITER|
|DIMENSIONS||13.2 x 13.2 x 26.7 cm||15.2 x 15.2 x 31.5 cm||17.9 x 17.9 x 37.7 cm||21 x 21 x 43.2 cm||24.2 x 24.2 x 47.6 cm|
|WEIGHT||57 g||64 g||76 g||94 g||110 g|