Glacier Literide Ice axe
Just 4 left. Order soon.
Lightweight ice axe for skiing on glaciers
Compact and lightweight, the GLACIER LITERIDE ice axe is the perfect choice for ski mountaineering. It also has the benefit of great anchoring efficiency thanks to its very high-quality steel pick, guaranteeing both confident anchoring and great durability.
- Compact: measuring 50 cm, the GLACIER LITERIDE is as compact as it is light, and therefore easily transportable on a pack.
- Lightness and comfort:
- the upper part of the pick offers excellent grip (comfortable supporting surface)
- the pick and the shaft are lighter, yet extremely robust
- Very good anchoring qualities in hard snow and ice, thanks to:
- the profile of the pick, for sure and stable anchoring
- the toothed steel pick, thinner at the tip (3 mm)
- the stainless steel spike, for very good penetration in hard snow
- High strength and practical aspects:
- high-quality steel pick (identical to picks of technical ice axes)
- very strong steel adze with an edge designed for efficient cutting of steps
- head and spike equipped with holes for clipping a carabiner or attaching a sling
- high-quality aluminum shaft (aluminum 7075, used in aeronautics), with anodized finish for excellent rust protection
- handle cut into the shaft provides better grip when used for technical ice climbing
- Pick type: 1
- Shaft type: 1
- Material(s): tempered steel, 7075 aluminum
- Certification(s): CE, UIAA
|Inner Pack Count||1|