Haldigrat HS Hooded Jacket Ms
Just 2 left. Order soon.
• FREE SHIPPING OVER $199
Freeriders definitely get their money’s worth with the Haldigrat HS Hooded Jacket for Men: The elasticated and therefore super comfortable jacket benefits from a freeride-inspired fit. It also proves itself in strenuous ascents with its high breathability and resulting comfort when you’re once again looking for untracked slopes off piste. The jacket design focuses on the features most important for freeriders such as a good size and easy pocket accessibility even when wearing a backpack. The long ventilation openings also ensure a balanced body climate, so you can rock those mountains.
- MAMMUT Single Pull Hood™: storm-proof, helmet-compatible hood with reinforced peak, can be adjusted both vertically and horizontally with a single pull
- 2 climbing harness- and backpack-compatible front pockets with cross-over access and water-repellent zippers
- Upper arm pocket with water-repellent zipper
- Internal chest pocket with zipper
- Internal pocket made from elastic mesh material
- Long under-arm ventilation with water-repellent 2-way zipper
- Glove-compatible, adjustable cuffs with high-quality hook-and-loop fasteners
- Elasticated hand gaiters
- Detachable, elastic snow skirt
- Snap buttons to attach jacket to pants
- The drawstring on the hem can be adjusted with one hand using a cord that can be stowed on the inside