La Liste Pro HS Hooded Jacket Ms
Just 1 left. Order soon.
• FREE SHIPPING OVER $199
From the collection inspired by the spectacular freeski film “La Liste” featuring Mammut Pro Team Athlete Jérémie Heitz. A fully-equipped hardshell jacket for freeriding. Robust and completely waterproof 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro material. Outstanding breathability. Functions optimized for skiing ensure greater safety and comfort. In a casual freerider look.
- Gore-Tex® Pro material with “most rugged” technology - the perfect combination of weather protection and abrasion resistance
- Solution dyed backer for more sustainable production through significantly reduced water consumption
- Helmet-compatible hood with reinforced peak and 3-point adjustment
- Pocket on collar provides additional space for helmet straps, scarf, etc.
- Water resistant Aquaguard 2-way front zipper
- 2 chest pockets with water-repellent zippers
- 2 side pockets with water-repellent, concealed zippers for a clean look
- Upper arm pocket with water-repellent zipper
- Pre-shaped sleeves with hook and loop fastener
- Comfortable hand gaiters
- Underarm ventilation with water-repellent 2-way zipper
- 2 internal pockets made from elastic mesh material
- Zip-off snow skirt with anti-slip grip and double button placket for individual adjustment
- Snap buttons on snow skirt to attach jacket to pants
- Adjustable hem
- Climbing skins can be stored in the jacket pockets