Aconcagua Light ML Hooded Jacket
Out of stock
Escape Route offers free in-store pick up and ships within Canada. Orders qualify for free shipping when over $199. $16 flat rate for orders under $199 in BC, $20 to other provinces.
The Aconcagua Light hooded jacket can be worn as a midlayer for mountaineering, climbing, ski touring or hiking. The high-quality material is lightweight, stretchable and pleasant to wear. The design of the pockets is tailored to the needs of mountain sports enthusiasts: allowing easy access at all times, even when wearing a backpack or climbing harness. A versatile and comfortable midlayer hooded jacket.
- Lightweight, comfortable, stretchable material
- Regulated moisture-wicking prevents rapid overcooling
- Robust fabric thanks to polyamide content
- Flat seam design for a high level of comfort and to avoid chafing under the backpack
- Tight-fitting hood can be worn under a helmet
- 2 backpack and climbing-harness-compatible zipper pockets
- Bonded pocket bags for low friction and clean look
- Functional thumb loop closes neatly at the opening
- Very good warmth-to-weight ratio