Meteora Helmet Womens
Just 1 left. Order soon.
When climbing, mountaineering, or ski touring, the METEORA helmet is the right choice! With a headband adapted to be worn with a ponytail, it offers efficient protection for these three sports. Its lightweight, compact design and excellent ventilation make for a comfortable helmet in any season. The design provides greater coverage and enhanced head protection.
NOTE: This helmet does not meet the requirements of the EN 1077 standard for alpine skiing helmets.
- Lightweight and comfortable design for women:
- specifically sized for women (52/58 cm)
- OMEGA easy-to-adjust, semi-rigid headband with pronounced notch for wearing the helmet with a ponytail
- quality finish and sleek design
- only 225 g
- low-profile design of the helmet achieved using In-Mold construction with an expanded polystyrene (EPS) foam liner injected inside a lightweight polycarbonate shell
- large vents offer excellent air flow
- Enhanced protection:
- designed in accordance with Petzl’s TOP AND SIDE PROTECTION label
- designed for optimal protection against side, front and rear impacts
- Suited for ski touring:
- optimal ventilation on both the ascent and descent, the helmet can be worn comfortably from the beginning to the end of an outing
- front of helmet is specifically designed for use with ski goggles
- rear elastic band is compatible with ski goggle headbands
- semi-rigid headband can be easily adjusted, even with gloves on
- two clips in front and a rear elastic band for securing a headlamp to the helmet