High Exposure GTX Mitt
Just 4 left. Order soon.
Escape Route offers free in-store pick up and ships within Canada. Orders qualify for free shipping when over $199. $16 flat rate for orders under $199 in BC, $20 to other provinces.
Built for backcountry missions, from touring to ski mountaineering, the High Exposure™ Split Mitt offers full protection, high dexterity, and excellent grip. Featuring waterproof-breathable Gore-Tex and PrimaLoft™ Gold insulation, ensuring your hands will always be warm and dry.
- Engineered with Gore-Tex, offering enduring weather protection, comfort, balanced heat transfer, and optimum moisture management
- Soft fleece lining wicks and adds warmth
- Foam padded knuckles
- Carabiner loop for hanging keeps gloves dry when not in use
- Comfortable elastic leash
- Soft nose wipe at back of thumb
- Touchscreen-compatible Stimulus™ technology on thumb and index finger
|Escape Route Says|
|Usage||Alpine Climbing, Ski Touring,
|Bottom Line||Cold weather mitt with finger thumb feature to keep them usable. Versatile Glove.
|Materials||160D Nylon Dobby, Gore-Tex 2L Insert, 100% Nylon | 38% PA 62% ePTFE|
|Palm||DWR Drum Dyed Goat Leather|
|Design||Split finger design adds dexterity without sacrificing mitt warmth, Full gauntlet with quick release adjustment and two-stage closure|
|Insulation||Primaloft Gold™ insulation with Cross Core is fused with aerogel technology for the highest level of warmth in any conditions|
|Lining||Tricot palm and fleece back of hand lining maintains comfort without sacrificing dexterity|
|Weight||Approx. 8.8 oz / 249 g|