Kor AirShell Warm Ws
Out of stock
Escape Route offers free in-store pick up and ships within Canada. Orders qualify for free shipping when over $199. $16 flat rate for orders under $199 in BC, $20 to other provinces.
Change is good. But changing layers every five minutes? We have better things to do. With a soft airmesh™ lining on the inside, and breathable, abrasion-resistant Pertex® Quantum Air stretch fabric on the outside, the Kor Airshell™ Warm Jacket is a dynamic duo of technical performance. The jacket's active insulation keeps you warm and fends off wind and light moisture while remaining incredibly breathable, so you can keep skiing, running, climbing, or hiking.
- Uses: Superlight Backcountry, Rock Climbing, Running / Training, Backpacking / Hiking, Camping
- Lightweight, durable, breathable Pertex® Quantum Air ripstop fabric stretches to move with you
- Temperature-regulating AirMesh lining adds warmth without sacrificing breathability
- Adjustable hood with elastic binding to seal in warmth
- Two zippered chest pockets
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Two-way center front zipper
- Elastic binding on cuffs to seal in warmth
- Drawcord hem
- Reflective heat transfer MHW logo at chest
Standard Fit: Not too tight, not too loose. Standard-fitting apparel will fit without restricting movement.
|Elastic binding on cuffs to seal in warmth
|Adjustable hood with elastic binding
|Two-way center front zipper
|2 zippered chest pockets, 2 zippered hand pockets
|Center Back Length
|27 in / 68.6 cm
|Reflective heat transfer MHW logo at chest
|Temperature-regulating AirMesh lining adds warmth without sacrificing breathability
|Pertex® Quantum Air 20D Stretch Ripstop, 59% Recycled Nylon, 41% Nylon