Lamina Synthetic Sleeping Bag 30F/-1C | Womens
All Sale Items Are Final Sale
Just 2 left. Order soon.
• FREE SHIPPING OVER $199
What we think
Interestingly enough, the women's Lamina is slightly heavier than the unisex for the same temperature. This is because it has slightly more insulation around the core to retain more heat. The perfect summer time women's specific sleeping bag.
Unsure if you need down or synthetic sleeping bag: learn more.
Using welded construction, the Lamina collection offers all the benefits of a down bag in a durable, synthetic package. It anchors continuous insulation to a seamless shell fabric, eliminating vulnerable stitches, cold spots, and compressed bulk, while preventing canyons along seams where dirt and moisture can collect. The result is maximum warmth, packability, and comfort; minimum bulk, weight, and fabric.
- Proprietary, welded Lamina™ construction enhances loft and eliminates cold spots
- Thermal.Q insulation (80% recycled) insulates when wet and reduces impact on the planet
- Women’s-specific mummy cut is efficient, warm, and comfortable
- Contoured footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
- Tailored hood comfortably blocks drafts and seals in warmth
- 30D nylon ripstop shell fabric is lightweight and compressible with DWR finish
- Shell fabric is bluesign® approved
|Weight (Approx.)||1.21kg(Reg) 1.26kg(Long)|
|Ideal for||Summer camping|
|Seasons||3 (liner recommended for colder temps)|
|Insulation weight||570g(Reg) 615g(Long)|
|Construction||Welded Lamina Baffle|
|Face fabric||30D Nylon Ripstop|
|Back/liner fabric||30D Nylon Ripstop|
|Packed volume||8.6L(Reg) 9.1L(Long)|
|Stuff sack||Compression included|
|Shoulder girth||147cm(Reg) 152cm(Long)|
|Hip girth||132cm(Reg) 140cm(Long)|
|Inside length||203cm(Reg) 218cm(Long)|
|Max user height||172cm(Reg) 182cm(Long)|
|Sustainability||80% recycled insulation|