Lamina Synthetic Sleeping Bag 15F/-9C | Unisex
All Sale Items Are Final Sale
Just 2 left. Order soon.
• FREE SHIPPING OVER $199
What we think
The future of synthetic insulation is held in the Lamina. Synthetic insulation will never match the packability of down insulation but the new lamina welded technology gets pretty darn close. Plus it comes with its own compression bag. The -9 is an ideal year round sleeping bag for all but tough winter conditions.
Unsure if you need down or synthetic sleeping bag: learn more.
When it comes to staying warm while camping, you need a sleeping bag that can deliver. By laminating insulation to the shell, this unique construction eliminates cold spots and maximizes the loft of your insulation. Plus, the thermally mapped insulation ensures you get the most warmth where you need it most.
- Shell is lightweight ripstop nylon, lining is soft woven nylon
- DWR finish on the shell protects your bag from tent wall condensation and makes it easier to keep your bag clean
- Thermal.Q insulation is made with 80% recycled fibres and performs well when damp
- Horizontal baffles prevent the insulation from shifting and creating cold spots
- Hood lets you lift and move your head, even when fully zipped up and has a one-handed cinch adjustment
- Draft collar prevents warm air from escaping
- Contoured footbox feels natural and roomy
- Includes a mesh storage bag and a nylon compression sack
|Weight (Approx.)||1.43kg(Reg) 1.48kg(Long)|
|Insulation weight||940g(Reg) 1075g(Long)|
|Construction||Welded Lamina Baffle|
|Face fabric||30D Nylon Ripstop|
|Back/liner fabric||40D Nylon Ripstop|
|Packed volume||8.4L(Reg) 8.7L(Long)|
|Stuff sack||Compression included|
|Shoulder girth||152cm(Reg) 157(Long)|
|Hip girth||140cm(Reg) 148cm(Long)|
|Inside length||218cm(Reg) 234cm(Long)|
|Max user height||182cm(Reg) 198cm(Long)|
|Sustainability||80% recycled insulation|