Mineral King 2
Just 2 left. Order soon.
• FREE SHIPPING OVER $199
2020 Outside Magazine Gear of the Year Award Winner!
We don't camp to hang out in our tent all night and day⏤that's why when it's time to zip up into your sleeping bag and lay your head down, the Mineral King™ maintains the view. You can peer out the oversized doors at your alpine oasis and gaze at the starry night thanks to an adaptable fly. So even when you're "inside," it's like you never left what you really came for.
- Two large doors provide easy entry/exit and an expansive view with vestibule rolled back
- Fly rolls back and secures halfway for stargazing at night or shade during the day
- Pre-bend poles improve interior livable space
- Hubbed cross poles and symmetrical architecture for easy pitching
- Industry-leading DAC Pressfit™ poles
- 5 pockets for ample interior storage
- Two full size, dry-entry vestibules with a vent at the top
- Symmetrical and rectangular design allows head-to-toe sleeping configuration to maximize individual space and comfort
- Seam taped for a waterproof construction
- Lightweight, bathtub style floor
- Full mesh upper canopy optimizes ventilation and enables unobstructed views
- Footprint included
- Fabric Body: 75D Plain Weave Polyester 1500mm
- Pole Type: DAC Pressfit™
- Fabric Fly: 68D 210T Ripstop Polyester 1500mm PU
- Fabric Canopy: 40D Polyester Mesh | 75D Ripstop Polyester
- Fabric Tent Floor: 70D Plain Weave Nylon 3000mm Ester Type PU