Phantom -9C | Down
Just 5 left. Order soon.
• FREE SHIPPING OVER $199
What we think
This is the go to bag for year round adventures. Packing small enough to take during the summer and very happy in all but the coldest winter conditions if you are willing to wear a few extra layers in bed. If not, the warmer Phantom -18 sleeping bag is a great option.
Unsure if you need down or synthetic sleeping bag: learn more.
For high-level traverses, hut trips and everything in between. Premium down packs up small leaving space for a luxury item or two. Baffle construction and a full length down draft tube eliminate cold spots and the water-repellent finish sheds moisture and condensation. Tackle adversity and sleep easy when storm clouds form on the horizon.
- 850-fill, high lofting certified goose down
- Durable, lightweight ripstop shell and lining are and highly compressible
- Contoured footbox provides maximum warmth and allows a natural foot position
- Draft collar and insulated four-chamber hood
- Durable #5 zipper glows in the dark
- Mummy shape maximizes warmth to weight ratio
- Includes compression sack and home storage bag
|Weight (Approx.)||941g(Reg) 1031g(Long)|
|Ideal for||Superlight Backcountry, Camping|
|Insulation||850 Fill power goose down|
|Insulation weight||572g(Reg) 624g(Long)|
|Face fabric||10D Recycled Nylon Ghost Ripstop|
|Back/liner fabric||10D Recycled Nylon Ghost Ripstop|
|Packed volume||5.7L(Reg) 6.8L(Long)|
|Stuff sack||Compression included|
|Shoulder girth||147cm(Reg) 152cm(Long)|
|Hip girth||132cm(Reg) 140cm(Long)|
|Inside length||218cm(Reg) 234cm(Long)|
|Max user height||182cm(Reg) 198cm(Long)|
|Sustainability||RDS Cert/Fluorine Free down, 100% Recycled Nylon|