Front Range Tarp Shelter
Out of stock
Featherweight, all-season shelter for parties of 4 on giant missions.
So compact and light, it’s hardly noticeable in your pack, the Front Range tarp shelter lets parties of four move faster on giant alpine missions and ski traverses, with all-season protection from the elements. Supremely versatile—it makes a featherweight dining hall too—this ultra-simple shelter is boosted with our Xtreme Shield™ coating for long-term durability. Whether you’re taking advantage of spring’s longer days or building a winter basecamp, the ultralight Front Range makes these sufferfests a little more Type 1 fun. The optional Bug/Floor Insert adds protection for mud and mosquito season.
- Featherweight: Hyper-efficient tarp shelter sleeps four but is ultralight even for two, with a 5’ 4” peak height for gearing up easily.
- Quick Setup: Frameless, floorless design pitches with ski/trekking poles or 5-foot accessory pole (sold separately); ski straps included for easy assembly.
- Easy Access: Zippered door rolls back completely on both sides for sweeping views and easy entry.
- Versatile: Light enough to carry as a solo shelter, dining hall, or emergency shelter. Optional Bug/Floor Insert available for wet & buggy terrain.
- Durable: Steep canopy sheds snow and water and features Xtreme Shield waterproof coating for long-lasting durability.
- Includes: Front Range tarp shelter, (2) straps for ski/trekking pole assembly, stakes, guy lines, stuff sack, setup instructions.