The Nirvana 25 is a compact backpack with extensive features for freeriding and touring. An optimum fit and back padding make it feel very comfortable to carry. Recycled polyester has been used for the main material. The main compartment can be fully opened to allow quick access at all times. The Nirvana 25 is compatible with hydration systems and has secure attachments for a snowboard, ice axe and trekking poles. Cool design, lots of practical features, environmentally friendly production – what more could a freerider wish for?
- Actual volume 25 l
- Length 23 cm
- Height 53 cm
- Width 29 cm
- Weight 1040 g
- Suspension system CONTACT
- Rain cover No
- Cut Basic
- Nirvana 25. A compact freeriding backpack with extensive features and a great fit. Form meets function in a single backpack.
- A stylish design and environmentally friendly production. What more could a freerider want? The Nirvana 25 is made from a recycled main material for a reduced environmental footprint.
- A comfortable, easy-to-use companion in off-piste terrain. The Nirvana 25 features full rear access and a practical jacket carrying system.
- High-density, 2-layer EVA back padding; hip belt and shoulder straps with stretch fabric cover
- Front pocket for avalanche safety equipment
- Attachments for ice tool and walking sticks
- Full rear zipper access to the main compartment
- Snowboard carrier
- Hydration system-compatible
- Soft-lined goggle compartment
- SOS label with emergency instructions
- Diagonal ski carrier
- Recycled main material