Out of stock
Confidently step out on the trail with the Sportlite 25, one of our most minimalist technical day packs. Carry all of your essentials with the convenience of panel-loading design and simple, clean internal organization. While this pack may look minimal, it's not so stripped down that it'll sacrifice comfort. An AirScape® backpanel and suspension system moves with you dynamically and keeps your carry stable and ventilated. Made with 100% recycled materials.
Simple, hiking-focused feature set.
Unisex fit, tailored to optimize comfort and stability for each volume offered.
Uses bluesign® approved, high tenacity fabrics to deliver lightweight, durable performance.
- Stretch side water bottle pockets
- Quick-release upper compression straps
- Trekking pole loops w/ upper compression strap capture
- Blinky light attachment slot at base of front panel
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
- Panel loading design
- Padded hipbelt with one zippered pocket and one open stretch mesh pocket
- Direct access external hydration sleeve
- Lower V-compression straps keep load stable and secure side pocket contents
- Front stretch compression pocket provides quick storage for extra items
- Zippered middle compartment is full height with mesh pockets to organize smaller items
- Front panel zip pocket with key clip keeps small items handy
- Two size unisex fit: S/M fits 15-19" torso, M/L fits 18-22" torso