Altitude Ski Mountaneering Harness
All Sale Items Are Final Sale
Just 1 left. Order soon.
Escape Route offers free in-store pick up and ships within Canada. Orders qualify for free shipping when over $199. $16 flat rate for orders under $199 in BC, $20 to other provinces.
Lightweight, compact unisex mountaineering and ski touring harness
The Petzl altitude is a very lightweight harness designed for mountaineering and ski touring. Thanks to its simple structure, it can be donned while wearing skis or crampons. The two gear loops and the retainers help organize and transport the equipment required for mountain activities.
Designed with WIREFRAME Technology construction, the ALTITUDE harness is built for skiing and glacier travel. Ultra-lightweight (150 g), its design makes it easy to don, even when wearing skis or crampons.
- Ultra-lightweight and compact:
- only 150 g (size S/M)
- minimal bulk, when packed in its bag
- Can be donned while wearing skis or crampons:
- dons with feet on the ground
- the D LIGHT buckle and tightening strap are easy to operate, even with gloves
- Optimal simplicity and accessorization:
- four equipment loops are totally integrated into the harness to minimize interference when wearing a backpack
- each leg loop has a keeper with siliconized interior, for positioning an ice screw
- streamlined design with a waistbelt and leg loops using WIREFRAME Technology construction
|Weight||150g (S/M) 160g (M/L) 170g (L/XL)|
|Ideal for||Mountaineering, Ski Touring|
|Take on/off with ski/crampons||Yes|
|Adjustable leg loops||Yes|
|Leg loop size||55-67cm (S/M) 60-73cm (M/L) 66-79cm (L/XL)|
|Waste size||64-86cm (S/M) 74-96cm (M/L) 84-108cm (L/XL)|
|Materials||Nylon monofilament, polyester, high-modulus polyethylene, aluminum|
|Ice clipper slots||No|
|Self locking buckle||Yes|