Ultralight Complete RAD System For Crevasse Rescue
Just 5 left. Order soon.
A complete kit with equipment that includes specific cord, designed for skiers doing crevasse rescue, roping up on a glacier or rappelling. Ultra-light and compact.
Complete, ultra-light and compact, the RAD SYSTEM (Rescue And Descent) kit allows skiers on mountain terrain to always have the equipment necessary for crevasse rescue, rappelling, or roping up on skis to traverse a crevasse zone. This kit contains a storage bag, 30 meters of RAD LINE 6 mm specific cordage, carabiners, ascenders and a sling.
- Complete, ultra-light and very compact kit:
- 30 m of RAD LINE 6 mm cordage, developed specifically for crevasse rescue, rappelling and roping up on a glacier during ski mountaineering
- 3 ATTACHE carabiners
- 1 TIBLOC ascender
- 1 MICRO TRAXION pulley-ascender
- 1 FIN’ANNEAU 120 cm sling
- equipment is contained in a storage bag
- Kit designed for action:
- ideal bottom-of-the-pack solution for back-country skiers
- cord is folded for immediate use without risk of knots or twists
- two loops on the bag for attaching it to a harness or inside the backpack
- sewn webbing loops on the top of the bag for attachment of all components of the kit
- ice screw holder on the outside of the bag
- Ultra-light cord:
- only 660 g for 30 m
- sheath has rough texture for better control when rappelling and better braking when arresting a fall in a crevasse
- stretch of the hyper-static cord is less than 2 %, to facilitate rescue maneuvers and eliminate the yo-yo effect during rappels or fall arrest in a crevasse