Dog Adjustable PFD Bouyancy Aid
Just 3 left. Order soon.
KEEP YOUR FOUR-LEGGED COMPANION SAFE AROUND THE WATER
The Red Original Dog Buoyancy Aid has been designed to help dogs maintain a positive and comfortable swimming position. It achieves this thanks to strategically placed foam of varying thicknesses that line the buoyancy aid throughout. This foam supports key areas of a dog's body and allows them to conserve energy, prolonging their life should they get into trouble in the water.
Professionally designed by water sports enthusiasts who also happen to be passionate pet lovers, the Red Original Dog Buoyancy Aid provides support without hindering movement or manoeuvrability. The wide front leg opening allows for free, unimpaired movement and we have used Cordura¬Æ Fabric throughout to ensure there is enough ‚Äògive'. Having said that, while it is indeed flexible, Cordura¬Æ Fabric was chosen as it is also hard-wearing, tear-resistant, puncture-resistant, abrasion-resistant, and ‚Äì needless to say ‚Äì waterproof.
Clearly built to last, our Dog Buoyancy Aid has been packed full of thoughtful features that make them convenient for both pet owners and the dogs that wear them. One great example of such a feature is the four easy-to-use grab handles, which can be used to quickly and easily lift wearers out of the water in any situation. An integrated dog lead attachment is also included for when you want to get your dog under control around the water, as well as reflective detailing so you can spot them in the water during low light.
Measure the circumference of the deepest part of your dog's chest just behind the front legs to take an accurate measurement.
|XS¬†||330 to 480mm|
|S||460 to 640mm|
|M||610 to 810mm|
|L¬†||760 to 940mm|
|XL||890 to 1140mm|
- Integrated dog lead attachment included for better control around water
- High reflective visibility detailing so you can spot them in the water during low light
- Made from cordura waterproof fabric that is hard wearing and comfortable
- Chest buoyancy with maximum flotation supports and allows them to conserve energy
- Four grab handles & no-pinch clip design to quickly and easily lift wearers out of the water
- Comfortable adjustable straps & wide front leg holes allows for free, unimpaired movement