Sea to Sky Infinity Loop Fundraiser SS Ws
WHAT IS THE INFINITY LOOP?
The Sea to Sky Infinity Loop is a human-powered adventure connecting all the wildest places in the Sea to Sky. It includes climbing all the iconic mountains, scrambling all the famous traverses, packrafting the most wild rivers, running the most beautiful provincial parks, mountain biking the Sea to Sky Trail and paddling a fjord off the Pacific Ocean.
BC Parks Ambassador Program
Educating and Protecting the Sea to Sky Provincial Parks for Future Generations.
ALL PROFITS FROM OUR SHIRTS GO DIRECTLY TO BC PARKS - SEA TO SKY REGION.
British Columbia has the sixth largest park system in the world and the Ambassadors will be working hard to protect it. ¬†The Ambassadors will promote connection and appreciation of nature, outdoor safety and¬†responsible park use, while fostering inclusion for visitors who are new to the BC Parks in the Sea to Sky region.¬†
1. Mountain bike from our home in Squamish to the north end of the Indian Arm with our packrafts and paddling gear.
2. Paddle to Deep Cove with bikes on top of packrafts.¬†
3. Bike to Cypress Ski Resort.
4. Hike/Run Howe Sound Crest Trail to Porteau Cove.¬†
‚Ä¢ Climb West Lion
5. Hike/Run up trail to Mountain Lake Hut. Scramble through the alpine, over Sky Pilot and back to our house in Squamish.
‚Ä¢ Climb Sky Pilot
6. Bike from home to Elfin Lakes parking lot.
7. Hike with all mountaineering gear following a famous winter backcountry ski route called the 'Garibaldi Neve Traverse'. This includes traveling past Elfin Lakes and traversing glaciers to summit Mt. Garibaldi.¬† Followed by a bushwhacking adventure around Table Mountain to the Garibaldi Lake Campground.
‚Ä¢ Climb Mt. Garibaldi
‚Ä¢ Garibaldi Neve Traverse
8. Summit Black Tusk then run to Whistler.
‚Ä¢ Climb Black Tusk
9. Climb Whistler Mountain. Hike/Run the infamous ski route that is rarely completed in the summer: Spearhead Traverse. Climb Blackcomb at the end of the traverse and hike/run down to Upper Village area of Whistler.
‚Ä¢ Climb Whistler Mountain
‚Ä¢ Climb Blackcomb Mountain
‚Ä¢ Spearhead Traverse
10. Hike/Run and buswhack our way until we summit Wedge Mountain - the tallest mountain in the Sea to Sky.¬† Hike down to Wedgemount Lake.
‚Ä¢ Climb Mt. Wedge
11. Climb up and summit Mt. Cook and scramble the Armchair Traverse to the summit of Mt. Weart.
‚Ä¢ Climb Mt. Cook
‚Ä¢ Climb. Mt. Weart
‚Ä¢ Armchair Traverse