Ski Wool Throw Blanket
Escape Route offers free in-store pick up and ships within Canada. Orders qualify for free shipping when over $199. $16 flat rate for orders under $199 in BC, $20 to other provinces.
Coming off the slopes after a long day, what could be better than wrapping up in more skiing! Cover yourself up in this cozy wool blanket. The delightful vintage skiers on this wool throw are sure to warm you up inside and out with memories of ski slopes past. Designed in Vermont by Laura Megroz.
Elevate your home décor with our premium chain-stitch embroidered wool throw blanket, made with 100% natural wool. The skilled craftsmen embroider each blanket, and the artist-designed motifs are the creations of accomplished outdoor and folk-art designers, including Laura Megroz, a renowned Vermont artist.
Designed by Laura Megroz. Handcrafted in India. Headquartered in Manchester, Vermont. Member of Fair Trade Association.
- Our wool-blend blankets are made with exceptional care by skilled craftsmen. The result is a premium decorative throw that adds a charming touch of handcrafted excellence to family rooms, bedrooms, dens, and living rooms.
- Our handcrafted wool blankets are produced with premium wool, a soft and hypoallergenic natural fabric known for its exceptional comfort, breathability, and long-lasting durability.
- Our stunning collection of wool blankets are brought to life by accomplished artists from Vermont and New England, including the highly acclaimed folk artist, Laura Megroz. Each piece showcases their exceptional talent, resulting in a beautiful and charming design that depicts scenes with dogs, cabins, snowflakes, whales, skiers, buffalo, trout, and more.
- Our blanket’s natural wool is long lasting and provides sublime warmth and coziness.
- Our wool blankets can be spot cleaned with mild soap and warm water using a soft sponge or clean cloth.
- Since 1992, Chandler 4 Corners has been designing and selling beautiful, handcrafted home accents from the resort destination of Manchester, Vermont, an historic New England town nestled in the foothills of the Green Mountains. Our unique décor celebrates healthy outdoor recreation, the warmth of family traditions, and cherished memories made in special places.