Rotation ST 10 Alpine Touring Ski Bindings | 2022
Liberate yourself from heavy framed bindings. The ST Rotation 10 Binding has a rotating toe-piece inspired by the Radical 2.0 line, but with a self-centering mode that makes stepping-in easier. It reduces the odds of pre-release when you get a sudden jolt or heavy landing, but without the trickiness of stepping into a rotating toe-piece. Lightness beckons for your next alpine tour or freeride/freeski shenanigans.
- Made of 7075 forged aluminum, chromoly steel and high-strength plastic.
- Easy step-in is made possible with the self-centering toe-piece.
- TÜV certified binding ensures precise, coordinated toe and heel unit release.
- Bore hole template is designed in line with maximum norm dimensions for optimum power transfer.
- Ultra-low height allows direct boot-to-ski contact.
- Wide rail baseplate provides an extra-wide binding surface area.
- 10mm forward pressure for length adjustment when ski is flexed.
- 45mm of length adjustment (22.5mm forward and back) for compatibility with multiple boots.