Plasma S Mid GTX Ws
Out of stock
Escape Route offers free in-store pick up and ships within Canada. Orders qualify for free shipping when over $199. $16 flat rate for orders under $199 in BC, $20 to other provinces.
Built for hikers looking for ankle support and stability for day hikes or carrying lightweight overnight packs. The Plasma Mid S feels sturdy yet lightweight enough to be comfortable on long day hikes.
- Plasma MID S offers ideal protection for technical hiking thanks to the mid-cut overlap collar design, delivering an un-matched level of flexibility, comfort, cushioning and walking ease.
- Plasma MID S is first developed with a unique anatomical last, an exclusive overlap design, and self-locking lacing for optimum out-of-the-box fit and performance.
The Perfect Fit
To perfect the fit, C.A.S. unique patented technology allows a complete in-store fit customization through thermo-molding of the internal footbed and upper, delivering a precise fit with zero break-in time.
This customization provides hikers with unparalleled comfort, arch support, heel hold and a blister-fee experience on the trail. Gore-Tex® lining provides waterproofness and breathability, while the exclusive outsole with Vibram® Megagrip compound ensures traction and grip on all terrain.
- Upper: Synthetic polyamide fabric with TPU laminated reinforcement
- Lining: Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort Footwear
- Outsole: Vibram® Plasma with Megagrip compound
- Midsole: Agile system; Dual Density EVA plus TPU shank
- Footbed: C.A.S. Customizable - Hiking
It's also possible to buy the shoes without having them moulded.