Just 1 left. Order soon.
Escape Route offers free in-store pick up and ships within Canada. Orders qualify for free shipping when over $199. $16 flat rate for orders under $199 in BC, $20 to other provinces.
Climbing and mountaineering harness with adjustable leg loops, for single and multi-pitch climbing.
The comfort you want in every season! ADJAMA is a harness designed for technical mountaineering, trad climbing, and multi-pitch climbing.
- Padded waistbelt and leg loops
- Waistbelt wider in back to offer comfortable support
- ENDOFRAME Technology allows optimal pressure distribution
- 2 very large rigid gear loops in front for carrying a large amount of gear
- 2 rear gear loops are flexible, angled to bring gear to the front
- 1 large, center rear gear loop for racking gear used at belay stations or other accessories
- Rear accessory loop for chalk bag, shoes, quick link, trail line, or other
- Rack additional gear with the CARITOOL EVO tool holder
- Adaptable: leg loops adjustable with DOUBLEBACK buckles, to adapt to different body types and to seasonal clothing
- Material(s): Nylon, polyester, EVA, polyurethane, aluminum, high-modulus polyethylene
- Certification(s): CE EN 12277 type C, UKCA, UIAA
- Waist belt: 77 cm - 84 cm
- Leg loops: 51 cm - 61 cm
- Harness weight: 485 g
- Waist belt: 84 cm - 92 cm
- Leg loops: 54 cm - 64 cm
- Harness weight: 515 g
- Waist belt: 92 cm - 100 cm
- Leg loops: 56 cm - 66 cm
- Harness weight: 545 g