Just 2 left. Order soon.
• FREE SHIPPING OVER $199
R-Value 4.8 | 4 Season | Inflatable Insulating
Insulated for 4-season use, or 3-season use for campers who tend to sleep cold, the Exped 5R sleeping pad has an R-value of 4.8 and is ideal for backpacking, car camping, sea kayaking or sleepovers.
EXPED's SYNMAT TECHNOLOGY™, featuring Texpedloft insulation welded to the top and bottom of the air chambers, ensures maximum warmth over the lifetime of the mat while a 7 cm thick air cushion cradles the body. These air chambers run head to toe, fully supporting the body for an unrivelled night's sleep and giving maximum durability.
- Nonslip finish helps keep you on the pad
- Internal welded baffles separate air chambers, creating a fully cushioned and stable sleep surface and preventing cold spots without excessive weight and bulk
- Internal synthetic insulation is laminated to both the top and bottom of each baffle, ensuring consistent warmth and R-value rating, use after use, year after year
- Air chambers are oriented head-to-toe, so the pad becomes slightly wider when weighted
- Oversize outer chambers form the Exped Comfort Cradle, helping to keep you c and secured on the pad
- Durable, easy-to-use, one-way Flat Valves provide a high volume of airflow so you can quickly inflate/deflate the pad
- Flat Valves also eliminate the hard-to-soft interface of standard pad valves, reducing wear points and prolonging pad life
- Includes Schnozzel pump bag a stuff sack for protection during transportation, and a repair kit with adhesive and fabric patches
|Weight||585g(Med) 655g(Med-wide) 700g(Long)|
|Ideal for||Alpinism, Backpacking, Hiking|
|Top Fabric||20D Recycled Ripstop Polyester|
|Bottom Fabric||20D Recycled Ripstop Polyester|
|Packed Dimensions||23x15cm(Med) 27x13cm(Med-wide) 27x14cm(Long)|
|Inflation Method||Schnozzel Pumpbag|