Out of stock
• FREE SHIPPING OVER $199
What we think
The Elixir 3 is suited for someone who isn't weight and size conscious but is looking for a great value tent that maintains MSR's high quality durability. Keeping all the features you need from a tent, the elixir 3 can also be used as a very spacious 2 person tent.
Enjoy lots of room and lots of options without spending lots of cash. Easy to assemble and comfortable for short-haul hikes, the Elixir 3 Tent is still light enough to go far and fast. Roll back the fly for venting or stargazing, or button it down if you need shelter from the storm. Comes with the footprint, so you can leave the canopy at home for ultralight outings.
- Crossed-arch pole configuration provides lots of headroom
- Large doors and spacious vestibules offer easy access and room to store your gear Side-entry vestibules feature rain gutters to prevent water from channeling inside when you enter and exit
- Silver-grey fly creates neutral interior lighting
- Red floor reflects headlamps and makes gear easy to spot
- Red doors and glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls make it easy to find the tent in the dark Canopy fabric and mesh are strategically placed for privacy, warmth, ventilation and stargazing
- Poles, clipping and webbing are colour-coded for fast, fumble-free set-up 2 built-in gear lofts keep the interior organized
- Stakes and footprint included
- Large stuff sack makes it quick and easy to pack everything up